We are looking to recruit a part-time Centre Manager.
This role is working 20 hours a week, hours of work are deployed flexibly over 5 days which may include evenings and occasional weekends.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the centre.
- Liaise with external suppliers, ensuring quality services and supplies are sourced at best value
- Supervise and project manage workshops, accredited and non-accredited courses.
- Liaise with the Newham Adult Educations Services and awarding bodies ensuring the effective running of the centre.
- Deliver all administrative tasks to enter learners on our range of accredited courses.
- Develop marketing and promotional strategies.Interview and recruit new members of staff.
- Manage and supervise programme coordinator and free-lance tutors.
- Liaise and engage effectively with partners and networks.
- Implement and manage the design and delivery of all artistic activities at the Centre
- Write and manage funding applications and tenders
- Identify and engage with arts practitioners in the delivery of arts workshops and classes
- Identifying new business opportunities and assisting the CEO with developing new income streams
- Assist in the management of the Rosetta’s budget and monitor income expenditure.
- Assist in providing all activity and statistical reports to the CEO and Board Members.
- Attend and be proactive on a range of steering group meetings, representing the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience working in an art education and culture related environment
- At least 3 years experience in a management role.
- Hold a bachelor degree.
- Previous experience of managing staff.
- Previous experience of Marketing/promotions background.
- Proficient with IT skills including Excel, Word and Desk Top Publishing.
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- At least 5 years fundraising experience.
Pro-rata salary for this role £27,000 per annum (based on a 40 hour week)
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org