Monday 24th or Thursday 27th April 2017
Course cost: £370 (Full Fee) £160 (Part-Concession) £70 (Full Concession ESA/JSA)
This course comprises of three units:
- Unit 1 – Explore available resources to develop basic pottery skills
- Unit 2 – Explore and develop 3d design ideas creatively
- Unit 3 – Produce final art and design
This qualification is suitable for:
- Learners studying in preparation for employment in Art and Design or the creative industry
- Those wishing to gain a Level 1/2 qualification to support further study in Further Education (FE) or Higher Education (HE) in Art and Design.
- Learners who wish to develop a portfolio of artwork, sculptures and design ideas.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. This course is open to anybody with an interest in working with 3D media, from complete beginners to the more advanced learners who want to improve their skills further. You will be given simple demonstrations supported with hand-outs. No interview is needed to access this course.